Age in Place Home Care is looking for a mature part-time or full-time representative to establish and maintain our company name and image within the communities that we operate. Must have excellent communication skills and be active or had been active within the community. This is a commission based position.
Nature of job: Reporting to the Executive Director, the Community Outreach Coordinator is responsible for promoting the agency’s vision and mission in the marketplace and generating revenue through outside sales. In order to meet these objectives, the Community Liaison will develop on-going, mutually beneficial relationships with referral agencies and community organizations through frequent personal face to face contact.
Major Responsibilities: The Community Outreach Coordinator manages the day to day marketing efforts of the business in his/her geographic territory and is responsible for:
1. Developing and execute a marketing plan to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual growth targets.
2. Demonstrate a thorough and complete knowledge of Age In Place Home Care including:
• our vision, mission and values;
• the services we provide; and
• how we differentiate ourselves from other home care agencies
3. Software experience with word, excel and other applications preferred.
4. Identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing potential referral sources within the agency’s territory and surrounding area.
5. Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with all referral sources, including but not limited to the following: hospitals, independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, sub-acute rehabilitation facilities, senior centers, senior housing facilities, skilled nursing facilities, skilled home health care agencies, hospice organizations, service coordination companies, area agencies on aging, and physicians.
6. Execute marketing campaigns and offer feedback on their effectiveness Create brand awareness through referral source contacts, trade shows, conferences, and community education efforts. Some of these events may be during evening hours or weekends.
Community Outreach Coordinator
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: The appointed Community Outreach Coordinator for the agency should meet the following qualifications:
1. Experience in sales, healthcare, marketing, public relations, business development, or social services preferred. Equivalent experience in case management, discharge planning or social work may be considered.
2. Must have strong organizational skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
4. Ability to work independently and be accountable for results.
5. Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
6. Working knowledge of personal computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred)
7. Knowledge of the healthcare industry and the home care market preferred
8. Ability to identify the needs (“pain’) of a referral source and present a solution.
9. Clean, professional image, behavior and demeanor are expected of all times.
10. Satisfactory background screening results.
11. Good driving record and access to a car.